Salary THB90000 - THB130000 per month + 3 Months Bonus + Group Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanthalada Tithikun
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-24 aerospace Chonburi TH THB 90000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An expanding aerospace leader in industry is looking for a talented Assistant Controller (x 1 vacancy) in Chonburi. In this job, you will be responsible for Accounting and Finance related functions.
About the Assistant Controller Role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will lead all phases of accounting and finance functions eg. accounts payable/ accounts receivable/cost/income/fixed asset/tax/treasury/budget activities and manage team. As the Assistant Controller, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
The salary range for this role is THB90k to THB130k per month + 3 Months Bonus + Group Insurance + Provident Fund.
- Prepare financial statements, support schedules according to month-end close schedule, ensure completeness and accuracy of adjustments and accruals
- Manage all phases of accounting functions e.g. income, AP, AR, fixed asset, tax, budget and inventory
- Lead the accounting team to prepare direct and indirect tax and budget
- Prepare financial statement reports and corporate income tax reports
- Coordinate with external auditors /tax officers and ensure the compliance of tax, BOI and customs filing with related requirements, rules and regulations
- Review contracts, invoices and support documents for payment proposals
- Perform analytical review of financial results and understand factors driving variances
- Prepare weekly cash activity reports and monthly cashflow forecasts
- Assist with budget and forecast preparation
- Develop and implement best practice procedures and internal controls for accounting operations, financial management and budgeting
- Lead and support ad hoc project and other management accounting tasks as required
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and cooperatively with the management team with a keen understanding of the market with the initiative working style.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting for Finance
- At least five years' experience of financial reporting in management level
- Good communication, negotiation and people skills
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Business level of English
This company is much more than a professional services. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of offer, the size of business, the freedom and great space to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are drive, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551