Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 utilities Bangkok TH THB 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting CFO (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected energy firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a CFO who is a leader in their field
About the CFO Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the CFO will play a key role in the company's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
The salary range for this role is THB200k - 250k per month + Bonus.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the finance, accounting, investor relations, legal, tax and treasury functions
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and development projects
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's ERP system
- Supervise due diligences and negotiate bank and equity funding as required
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction (eg. KPI dashboard)
- Oversee the issuance of quarterly financial information in line with PAE standards
- Manage quarterly/year-end reviews/audits together with the external auditor for all Group companies
- Personally review and approve all filings with SEC/SET, government and tax authorities
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements (including SEC/SET)
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the board of directors
The successful CFO will be focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Master degree in finance, accounting or business administration, or equivalent
- Preferred is also Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or similar designations
- 10-15 years of progressively responsible experience from a major company/division of a large corporation; a plus would experience from a company listed in the Thai Stock Exchange
- Experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English and Thai language
- Proficient in office administration and procedures
- Preferred is also experience with IPO, SEC regulations and SET reporting requirements
The successful CFO will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CFO job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551