Plant Controller - FMCG
Salary THB150000 - THB180000 per month + Provident fund + Allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-15 fmcg Bangkok CBD Bangkok TH THB 150000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for a talented Plant Controller (x1 job vacancy) in Bangkok. In this job, you will act as a cost controller for two plants.
About the Plant Controller Role:
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be a cost controller for the two manufacturing plants of the company and be a business partner with the Plant Manager.
The salary range for this role is THB150K-180K per month + Provident fund + Allowance.
- Responsible for overall product and manufacturing cost planning, control and monitoring, accountable for overall plant investment and plant KPI monitoring
- Overseeing manufacturing internal controls, compliance
- Leading the company product cost controller including own manufacturing or outsourcing, product cost planning, annual, quarterly, monthly rolling forecast
- Perform the product cost analysis, key material cost planning and analysis, inventory cost analysis, manufacturing investment planning and analysis
- Export transfer price and export business profit and loss planning and analysis
- BOI and Non-BOI cost planning and analysis
- Provide management reports eg. variance analysis, inventory turnover and etc
- Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
The successful Plant Controller must possess ten years of costing experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with SAP system and import/export is an added advantage
- Good analytical skill, good knowledge in costing, cost control and SAP
- Able to communicate in English
- Be a good team player & positive thinking
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Proactive and have a “can do” attitude
- Result oriented and good team player
This international FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Plant Controller role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551