AVP Corporate Accounting
Salary THB150000 - THB175000 per month + + Provident fund + Allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH THB 150000 175000 175000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AVP Corporate Accounting (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading building material companies in Thailand. Reporting to the VP Accounting, you will be responsible for the quarterly and annually financial reporting and assisting in the preparation of the yearly consolidate budget.
About the AVP Corporate Accounting Role:
This is a great opportunity for the AVP Corporate Accounting to help lead the financial reporting function and consolidation process of the company.
The salary range for this role is THB150-175K per month + Provident fund + Allowance.
- Assist in the preparation of the quarter and annual financial statements and related disclosures
- Prepare the accounts reconciliations for corporate accounting transactions
- Month-end closing process and timely execution of financial results for management
- Responsible for the accurate consolidation and reporting of the company's financial statement
- Coordinate and summarise yearly budget and target for support consolidated budget
- Other project involvement may include research of new accounting practice and ad-hoc reporting
- Ensure the process control and tax compliance of revenue process flow
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
To succeed in this AVP Corporate Accounting job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the other finance and accounting team leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- At least eight years’ experience in field of Accounting, Finance, consolidation report
- Auditing experience with Big 4 background would be an advantage
- Strong in analytical, systematic thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
The successful AVP Corporate Accounting will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offer opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you, Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP Corporate Accounting job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551