Senior Tax Manager
Salary THB150000 - THB200000 per month + Provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 accountancy Bangkok CBD TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes in South-East Asia region, this industry leader in online platform is recruiting an Senior Tax Manager (x1 vacancy) to join their team based in Bangkok office.
About the Senior Tax Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Senior Tax Manager (x1 vacancy) to help form the solid tax function for the group in Thailand. You will also be reporting to the Group tax team.
The salary range for this role is THB150K-200K per month + Provident fund.
- Responsible for the direct tax, indirect tax and transfer pricing matters for group of companies in Thailand
- Ensure the compliance of local tax requirements. This includes review or prepare tax returns
- Coordinate and prepare transfer pricing documentations for the group to ensure that the compliance of transfer pricing regulations
- Monitor effective tax rate and ensure adequate current tax provision and deferred tax positions
- Assess local entities operations are aligned with the group tax policies
- Assist with research and implementation of various tax strategies and make appropriate recommendations from a tax perspective. This includes working closely with stakeholders to understand the tax impact of business operations and ensure that tax needs are identified, considered and communicated
- Identify and implement tax digitisation and automation tax processes
- Manage tax audits with close collaboration with finance teams
- Maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders e.g. tax authorities, consultants etc.
To succeed in this newly created role, you must be proactive, with a can-do attitude, detail-oriented, good team player and possess good problem solving skill.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related fields
- At least eight to 10 years' working experience in tax field
- Fluent in English and Thai communication skills
- Experience in working with a fast-growing company or start-up company is a plus
- Strong corporate income tax exposure with good knowledge in indirect tax and transfer pricing
This international internet platform company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Tax Manager job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551