Revenue Controlling Manager
Salary THB150000 - THB180000 per month + Provident fund + Allowance and 2 Months Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 23 August 20192019-08-23 2019-10-22 fmcg Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 150000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for a talented Revenue Controlling Manager (x 1 vacancy) in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all finance-related functions.
About the Revenue Controlling Manager role:
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will lead revenue controlling activities with regard to sales and manage a team. As the Revenue Controlling Manager, you will be in charge of working on driving the sales of the company.
The salary range for this role is THB150k to 180k per month + Provident fund + Allowance and 2 Months Bonus.
- To update Sales performance to management on a timely basis
- To timely review and analyse Sales and Gross-to-Net report, including variance explanation and recommendation for management decision-making
- To prepare Rolling Forecast / Latest Estimate to update company’s performance based on the latest information/assumptions/plans
- To control and ensure that Gross-to-Net are in line with budget
- To lead / support Finance / Sales projects assigned in terms of providing financial information/analysis report to drive our business to achieve the target
- To highlight any risk and opportunity to company’s performance based on updated information and assumptions for management decision-making with useful recommendations and comments
- To identify opportunity from Gross-to-Net efficiency through smart spending mindset
- To support Sales team for requested financial information, analysis and reporting for management decision-making
- To provide input, comment and recommendation to Sales team aiming to achieve the best solution and to support commercial team’s decision-making
- To prepare analysis on financial impact according to Sales team’s requirements such as promotion campaign, etc.
- To attend meeting with Sales team to gather information and share view and financial information to commercial team to facilitate decision making.
- To build financial aspect into commercial projects / studies
The successful candidate will be sales focused, analytical and decisive.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or corporate finance
- Good English a pre-requisite
- High level of inter-personal skill and supervisory skill
- Good skills in communication and presentation, time management, prioritising and delegating work, teamwork, problem solving and decision-making
- Ability to meet deadlines, plan and organise resources to ensure compliance
- Leadership experience with a hands-on approach and priority setting
- Analytical thinking, Challenging and judgement with business mind
- SAP, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint are required
The successful Revenue Controlling Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Finance Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551