Senior Finance and Accounting Manager
Salary Group Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 retail Bangkok TH THB 150000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
As a result of ongoing and continued success of the business nationwide, this industry leader within the food retail business is recruiting a Senior Finance and Accounting Manager (x1 job vacancy).
About the Senior Finance and Accounting Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Senior Finance and Accounting Manager to redevelop the accounting and finance function. You will supervise the Accounting Manager, Finance Manager and the professional accounting and finance team.
Salary range: THB150000 - THB180000 per month + Group Insurance
- Managing all aspects of the finance and accounting functions of the organisation
- Ensuring accounting activities comply with relevant legal, professional and ethical standards
- Ensuring the accurate and timely submission of all tax reports and statutory reports to the Revenue Department and other required parties
- Handling month-end reconciliation of balance sheet and controlling accounts
- Monitoring banking activities of the organisation, ensuring adequate cash flow to meet the organisation's needs
- Monitoring and managing company fixed assets register
- Overseeing the accounting operations and ensuring the adequacy of internal control (especially their control systems) and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, company's policies and procedures and code of conduct
- Liaising with External Auditors in order to complete annual audits
- Supporting the company's operations by providing financial analysis and feasibility analysis to top management to make proper business decisions
- Overseeing cash management and financial statements within departments, including all transactions and processing systems
- Managing processes for financial forecasting, budgets, consolidation and reporting by analysing the company’s budgets and checking budgets and financial statements for each business unit
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Performing risk management by analysing the organisation’s liabilities and investments
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and able to articulate the strategy to the operational teams.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting and finance including experience at the management level from a manufacturer
- Strong understanding of accounting standards and taxation
- At least 3 years of experience in audit or internal audit
- Relevant certifications (e.g. CPD and CPA) will be preferred
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and can multi-task
- Must be a proactive, hands-on strategic thinker
- English proficiency and computer literacy
The successful Senior Finance and Accounting Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand is more than food retail, they have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is a role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Finance and Accounting Manager job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551