Vice President Finance - Consolidation
Salary + Provident Fund + Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 22 April 20192019-04-22 2019-06-21 retail Bangkok CBD TH THB 180000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading Thai property management and retailer company has a job vacancy for a high-calibre VP Finance Consolidation (x1 vacancy) to lead the team of accounting professionals.
About the Vice President Finance - Consolidation Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Vice President Finance - Consolidation will play a key role in the shared-service accounting team by leading the experienced Accounting Managers to support the accounting operation and financial reporting of the group.
The salary range for this role is THB180K - 200K + Provident Fund + Health Insurance.
- Managing and monitoring the operation of Record to Report function including monitor KPI
- Reviewing and/or preparing appropriate journal entries
- Performing month end and year end closing on a timely basis and make sure all accounting transactions are booked correctly according to accounting principles
- Monthly analyse financial statement including balance sheets and income statement
- Working closely with the Financial Control team to ensure the quality, accuracy and consistency of the financial data reported in the general ledger and consolidation system
- Ensuring that all reprts are comply with applicable regulations, professional standards and organization policies
- Preparing corporate income tax calculation of the company including PND.50 and 51
- reparing financial statements and/or reports on regular basis
- Managing Record to Report team ensuring that Key Performance Indicators are tracked
- Supervising staff, completes Performance Appraisals on a timely basis. Coaching staff on an ongoing basis, as necessary, appropriate accounting principles and processes
- Coordinating with business/operation side for yearly physical inventory count and physical fixed asset count
- Coordinating preparation of work papers for annual audit and cooperates with requests for information by the external and/or internal auditors
- Performing as Project Manager role on various department projects/initiatives. Undertake ad hoc projects as required
- Collaborating effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize RtR goals and objectives
- Coordinating with Accounting Service team (foreign team)
- Continuously improve and optimize systems, processes and procedure
As you will be leading the team of experienced Accounting Managers and leading the consoldiation process, you must have experiences in accounting consolidation process.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Profound knowledge of End-to-End Finance & Accounting processes
- Knowledge of local accounting regulations and Legal & fiscal regulations; ability to apply them
- Ability to analyse the total balance sheet/General Ledger and propose opportunities for improvement
- Ability to investigate details for account reconciliations and justifications
- Experience in consolidate financial statement
- Ability to understand and implement corporate instructions
- Project Management: development and deployment of new processes and procedures
- SAP (Finance modules) knowledge is an advantage
- Accurate, strict, risk oriented
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- CPA holding would be a plus
The leading property management and retailer company has an outstanding reputation in its field. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of leading the accounting and consolidation team, you can take your career forward with this exciting Vice President Finance - Consolidation.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551