Deputy Chief Financial Officer
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 accountancy Bangkok TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A growing energy company has a job vacancy for a progressive minded Deputy CFO to lead lot of simultaneous projects and ongoing development.
About the Deputy Chief Finance Officer Role:
The Deputy CFO is accountable for the administrative, financial and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the finance, accounting, investor relations, legal, tax and treasury functions
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and development projects
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's ERP system
- Supervise due diligences and negotiate bank and equity funding as required
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction (e.g. KPI dashboard)
- Oversee the issuance of quarterly financial information in line with PAE standards
- Manage quarterly/year-end reviews/audits together with the external auditor for all Group companies
- Personally review and approve all filings with SEC/SET, government and tax authorities
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements (incl. SEC/SET)
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the board of directors
To succeed in this Deputy CFO job, you will need to possess proficient in office administration and procedures.
- Master degree in finance, accounting or business administration, or equivalent.
- Preferred is also Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or similar designations
- 10-15 years' progressively responsible experience from a major company/division of a large corporation. A plus would experience from a company listed in the Thai Stock Exchange
- Experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English and Thai language
- Preferred is also experience with IPO, SEC regulations and SET reporting requirements
This company is much more than Energy Company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of financial management and enjoy working in a fast pace environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Deputy CFO role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551