Head of Accounting - Consolidation
Salary Variable bonus+Provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 utilities Bangkok TH THB 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A fast-growing group of company, operating renewable energy business located in Bangkok has a newly created job opening for a Head of Accounting - Consolidation to support its new phase of growth.
About the Head of Accounting - Consolidation Role:
Reporting directly to CFO, you will be responsible for group financial statement consolidation. Also, you will be in cooperating with system implementation team to ensure smooth system transition.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
- Prepare monthly and yearly consolidation financial statement according to IFSR standards
- Participate in the ongoing development of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes
- Construct data in ERP systems for accounting report
- Collaborate with external auditors (Big4) to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Analyse the effect of statutory accounting practices and studies regulations and guidance to ensure correct application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Responsible for Tax function including VAT, withholding tax
- Improve reporting standards of the Group and for each subsidiary
- Prepare supporting compliance document as required by SEC or SET
- Support ad-hoc projects e.g. M&A on potential acquisitions companies
The successful candidate must be knowledgeable of IFRS and have ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Solid experience of financial consolidation
- Preferable experience in Publicly Listed Company
- Auditing experience with CPA would be a plus
- Experiences in SAP or other ERP is a plus
- Communication skills in English and Thai
This group of companies has ambitious aspirations with cross border M&A activity being a key part of the company’s growth plans.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551