Finance Director - FMCG
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-05 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Finance Director job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG companies based in CBD area Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is the role for the finance professional to lead the team of overall accounting and finance function.
About the Finance Director - FMCG Role:
In this leadership role, you will be leading the experienced professionals in finance and accounting area covering costing, accounting and reporting, financial planning and analysis, treasury and credit control.
- Lead the full range of financial functions covering financial accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and collection, tax planning, cash flow and treasury management, cost accounting and plant controlling, commercial finance and financial planning and analysis, information system
- Lead risk management, internal control and compliance
- Responsible for finance strategy of the company
- Provide both operational and strategic support and advisory on finance related matters
- Be a key person in setting accounting policies and procedures
- Be business partner with procurement, supply chain and manufacturing team
- Efficient cash flow management via working capital, collection, borrowing, payment including foreign currency management included foreign exchange hedging and ensure compliance with Group Treasury policy
- Manage the relationship with bank and financial institutes
To succeed in this Finance Director - FMCG job, you will need to have at least fifteen years of experience in senior level of business finance area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance with MBA; CPA is a plus
- Fifteen years of experience in a senior level business finance and accounting position
- Strong knowledge of financial planning, control and evaluation, that is, budgeting and cash flow forecasting, financial statement analysis including key trends, competitive analysis, project, product costing techniques, business case & scenario analysis
- Strong knowledge of business and financial accounting principles and concepts
- Solid in-depth & practical experience of FMCG trade and manufacturing operation
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communication both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial and results oriented attitude
- Proactive and initiative, strong problem-solving ability
- Able to prioritise and good time management skills, self-motivated, flexible, honest and trustworthy
- A team player, able to multi-task, analytical, accurate and meticulous
This international FMCG brand is recognised as the leader in their field. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the oofer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive senior finance professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work wiht an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551