Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-16 oil-and-gas 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Financial Controller job has just become available at one of the most respected global oil and gas firms based in Chonburi province. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this is a role for a Financial Controller who is a leader in their field.
About the Financial Controller Role:
You will be responsible for overall finance activities, including being a business partner to other departments.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecast process
- Manage month-end closing process in order to provide accurate financial statement as well as management reporting in a timely basis
- Ensure the compliance is aligned with Group policy and develop where is needed
- Complete the statutory accounting packs for Group in line with the schedule
- Provide constructive advice to the senior management for better business performance
- Liaison with external parties; for example, external auditors and Revenue Department
- Work closely with Treasury team for funding and cash flow management
- Provide active coaching and guidance to the direct reports in the finance team for developing technical capabilities
To succeed in this Financial Controller role, you should have at least eight years' experience in finance within an MNC environment.
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum eight years' experience as a Financial Controller / Finance Manager in an MNC environment
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- Ability to work under pressure with hands-on and people-oriented attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English
This company is much more than oil and gas and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller job.
Apply for this role today.