Regional Financial Controller
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-12 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Regional Financial Controller job has just become available at one of the most reputable MNCs from Europe. Reporting directly to CFO, you will lead consolidation financial reporting and control across the regions in adherence with group policy and local GAAP.
About the Regional Financial Controller Role:
In this business critical role, you will need to lead local and regional teams in consolidating financial reports to provide top management with accurate and sound business insight to influence their decision making.
- Lead the annual budget preparation, and prepare rolling forecast by business partnering with finance country leads across the regions; put in place a process for regular reporting of budget variances and identify risk mitigation
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems including working capital and credit control
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger in compliance with Local GAAP and preparation of group's package report in accordance with IFRS
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the group are met including compliance to tax regulations
- Lead the capital investment project and put in place safeguard of good governance
- Liaise with financial institutes for lines of credit or other financial services as required to support investment projects or funding
- Ensure the preparation and submission of accurate financial reports in a timely manner
To succeed in this Regional Financial Controller role, you must have proven track record in regional financial management and control for at least three years.
- Extensive experience in Accounting and Finance from leading MNC, consumer goods will be advantage
- Previous experience in driving ERP implementation
- External auditor background with CPA will be advantage
- Strong leadership, ability to influence stakeholders; experience as a change management agent
- Excellent in English
- Ability to travel across the country and work outside Bangkok
This international company needs no introduction and is one of the main players in the manufacturing industry that is undergoing rapid expansion. With its continuous effort to become the industry leader, it is investing in all aspects including systems, people and technology.
If you have a successful track record and are looking for an opportunity for a step-up in your career, this Regional Financial Counsellor role is the opportunity for you.
Apply for this role today.