Salary other benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272019-01-26 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A multinational FMCG retailer is looking for a talented Financial Controller in Bangkok. In this job, you will be leading a team and be responsible for all finance-related functions.
About the Financial Controller Role:
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will lead all financial related matters of the company. This is a great opportunity for the Financial Controller to redevelop finance systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to ensure maximisation of company's tax benefits and minimisation of tax risk within the frame work of the tax law
- Accounting and Information Management
- Manage SEA treasury and ensure proper benefit
- Maintain and develop internal control system and develop best practice
- Ensure the compliance of the company with appropriate regulations, legislation and corporate guideline
- Ensure all statutory accounting records are maintained in accordance with best accounting practice and legal/tax
- Drive forecasting and planning process and ensure proper budgeting process
- Follow up on compliance, statutory authority and audit requirement issues
- Prepare yearly and regular forecast budget in co-operation with commercial team
To succeed in this jon you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of accounting, finance and also management report.
- Minimum ten years' of experiences in Finance, Accounting, Finance Controlling, Reporting or etc.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Experienced in FMCG is highly preferred; audit background will be an advantage
- Good project management skills; drive for results, analytical, teamwork and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
This award-winning FMCG multinational firm has made profit every year and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a progressive Financial Controller with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this great opportunity.