Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272019-01-26 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
This is an international food manufacturing and trading company in Thailand's market which keeps on delivering premium products to customers. Now, the company is seeking a Financial Controller to lead the team as part of the job scope.
About the Financial Controller Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the accounting and finance team covering the costing and credit controlling activities, working closely with the management team to achieve the company target.
- Support management team with financial analysis
- Lead and manage financial accounting and management reporting functions, preparation and analysis of financial, management and statutory reports, including budgets and long-term business plans
- Lead and implement financial policies and procedures
- Ensure the proper implementation of internal control and to mitigate company's risks
- Coach and motivate staff to work efficiently
- Effectively communicate and liaise with external authorities eg. external auditor, the revenue department, lawyers
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead the team and have experience in manufacturing and trading business.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- At least ten years' working experience and at least five years' experience in managerial role
- Possess solid knowledge in accounting, financial management, budgeting, risk management, taxation, laws
- Experience in manufacturing and trading company
- Strong analysis, presentation, negotiation, coordination, profit planning and control skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Thai to communicate with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Good leadership and people management skills
This international food manufacturing and trading company is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, able to work with various stakeholders, willing to be hands-on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities awaits the right person in this exciting Financial Controller job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.