Marketing Controlling Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A rapidly expanding FMCG company is looking for a talented Marketing Controlling Manager in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all finance-related functions with regard to the company's marketing activities.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Finance Director you will lead all finance-related activities with regard to the company's marketing strategy. As the Marketing Controlling Manager, you will be in charge of supporting financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and feasibility study for every marketing campaign launched.
- Closely monitor P&L both top line and bottom line as well as analysis gap vs. Plan and LY, line by line in P&L
- YTD performance of sales, MC1, and marketing budget plus YTG forecast in P&L system comparing plan
- Marketing spending and %Non-working media
- Monthly commentary with recommendation
- Lead Monthly P&L Review Meeting with commercial team and highlight gap vs plan
- Lead for monthly KPIs tracking and monitoring as well as commentary of gap vs plan and provide recommendation
- Reconcile and summarise the spending of Agency Fee, Country Charges, Accrue Balance to all marketing team and coordinate with related functions
- ABP and Forecasts: support for
- Sales Forecast and Marketing Budget by Brand Group
- Local Assortment Review
- ABP Deck : Sales Growth Drivers, Margin Analysis
- TM1 overall review and submission for A&P
- Review Fixed Cost report and full year forecast of Marketing to support ABP and FC
- Prepare DC Commitment (3 years Financial Plan of Global/Regional NPDs) with ROI and MC1 analysis for internal L/RL Products for NM, NS and NL.
- Actual MC1 tracking vs. Plan. for NM, NS, NL to improve profitability of NIVEA Portfolio
- Coordinate with Creative Agency for Quarterly reconciliation of Creative agency Fee
- Financial related requests from Marketing team
- Best practice sharing to affiliates
- Orientation for New Comers: Marketing controlling role, P&L structure, DC commitment and MC 1 to marketing team
The talented Marketing Controlling Manager is required for this rewarding role.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited institution, in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Business Administration OR CPA or equivalent experience
- Five to seven years’ work experience with increasing responsibility in Finance, Accounting and Operations.
- Previous experience in Pharmacy and as a Controller with P&L and Balance Sheet responsibility highly desired
- Ability to visualise, articulate and solve complex issues and make decisions that are sensible and based on available information
- Ability to use a variety of techniques to influence Business Partners at all levels of global organisation (including logic, storytelling, common vision, etc.)
- Ability to plan and manage multiple priorities under high pressure situations with tight deadlines
- Ability to manage Business Partner relations and expectations
The successful Marketing Controlling Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in a brand new office.
If you are a progressive Marketing Controlling Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.