Salary Excellent Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-29 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Financial Controller job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Associate Director of Controlling, this is a role for a Financial Controller who is a leader in their field.
About the Financial Controller Role:
Reporting to the Associate Director of Controlling, you will drive the business in Thailand's market to ensure delivery of annual operative plan. You will also help to develop and contribute to forecasting, planning and budgeting framework for sales, OPEX and EBIT.
- Drive business in Thailand market to ensure delivery of annual operative plan with focus on sales, M&S+LRD, EBIT contribution and DSO
- Provide high quality business partnering support to local GM, BU heads and commercial team
- Perform critical and independent tracking and deep dive of business and organisational performance, strong focus on spending (resource allocation) discipline and working capital efficiency
- Challenge business decisions, strategies and financial results by having a deeper understanding of market dynamics, product portfolio and marketing strategies
- Support compliance regarding internal/external rules and guidelines
- Support regional requirements, provide transparent and value-added insights across the business
- Ensure all reporting is done on timely basis or meeting deadlines as communicated
- Develop/contribute to forecast, planning and budgeting framework (annual OP, quarterly forecast and monthly IBP process) for sales, OPEX and EBIT
- Improve quality of business commentary and forecast accuracy
The successful Financial Controller will be analytical and is required to have problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Five years’ working experience, three years in business analyst/controlling or similar qualified role
- Pharma industry understanding/knowledge preferred
- Strong finance/accounting background
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer oriented yet critical, diligent and persistent
- Proactively and independently working, setting right priorities
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Good command of Excel/PPT; experience in SAP, TM1
This leading pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.