Plant Finance Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-10 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding FMCG company is looking for a talented Plant Finance Manager in Chonburi, Thailand to take the lead in the finance function of this new plant. In this job, you will be partnering with the Plant Director and be responsible for all finance-related matters.
About the Plant Finance Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall finance activities of this new plant - planning, controlling, driving, ensuring proper financial controls over operations. You will be the member of the leadership team of the plant.
- Responsible for planning, directing and monitoring the activities related finance and perform the analysis of product costs and contribution margins
- Ensure the availability of decision support information for management decision making process
- Manage the factory overheads and ensure the internal and external communication with stakeholders
- Lead the transfer pricing calculation
- Ensure ethics and good governance as well as work efficiency improvement within strong internal control environment
- Manage and develop effective team and engage with internal stakeholders
- Be a key partner to plant leadership team
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting or business administration
- At least 10 years' experience in manufacturing, preferably FMCG
- Demonstrate leadership experience
- Excellent command in English both spoken and written to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office program and core system, especially SAP
- Self-motivated and hardworking, good team player, service minded and able to work independently
The successful Plant Finance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made it a leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in a brand new plant.
If you have a successful track record in plant finance and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Plant Finance Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.