Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 10 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading automotive firm is recruiting Financial Controller to be based in Rayong, Eastern Seaboard industrial estate and carry out the job responsibilities.
About the Financial Controller Role:
Reporting to MD, you will work closely with operation teams to ensure that all financial matters within the organisation are on the right track and meet with financial target in both the short and long term.
- Oversees plant accounting and finance activities and monitoring key KPI
- Ensure CAPEX,OPEX, and Profitability are in line with target performance
- Review and revise standard costing and business partnering with related team to ensure cost optimisation
- Prepare key management reports and financial reporting in regarding to Plant's KPI to ensure its productivity and efficiency
- Lead annual budget and prepare rolling forecast as well as managing working capital to ensure healthy cash flow
- Ensure good internal control and SOX compliance
- Ad Hoc Assignment
To succeed in the Financial Controller job, you will need to have at least five years in manufacturing form, cost accounting experience in Automotive will be advantage.
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance
- Strong analytical skills with commercial mindset
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to lead and drive people
- Fluent in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- External audit background will be advantage
- SAP experience
- Ability to work long term in Eastern Seaboard, Rayong
This Automotive firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and determined, then this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Financial Controller role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.