VP Accounting & Finance
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 accountancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An Excellent VP Accounting & Finance job in Bangkok (Bangna Area) has just arisen at one of the world's leading manufacturing brands. Your main responsibility is to support large, complex business, both plants and commercial unit within the group.
About the VP Accounting and Finance Role:
Reporting to Country Manager, you will be responsible for leading Accounting and Finance team to deliver target financial performance, ensuring all regulatory reporting and compliance.
- To ensure smooth closing period and operational efficiency
- Review financial reporting are prepared on timely basis and compliance with Local GAAP
- Liaise with all regulators including revenue department, BOI, external auditor and other regulator bodies
- Business partnered 360 degree with both internal and external holders to drive organisation profitability
- Drive efficiency, productivity, margin and prepared key financial reporting and identified key factors for its performance variations
- Lead annual budget preparation and monitor financial performance
- Ensure financial best practice and team coaching
To succeed in the VP Accounting & Finance job, you will need to have a successful track record in management level from leading complex manufacturing, automotive will be advantage.
- Accounting degree with external auditor background, CPA will be advantage
- Strong costing, BOI and IFRS knowledge
- Strong leadership with ability to lead and drive big team
- Strong commercial mindset
- Fluent in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- SAP Knowledge
- Ability to work in Bangna area
This manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great customers known for their innovative products, they've won many awards from prestigious institutes. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and would like to be no.1 in accounting and finance, this is a good time for you to join this excellent firm. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this VP Accounting & Finance role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.