Salary Attractive Package
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 02 August 2018 2018-08-022018-10-01 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Financial Controller job in Rayong has just arisen at one of the manufacturing companies.
About the Financial Controller Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Financial Controller will play a key role in overall finance, accounting, and costing in its Rayong province plant.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting and management reporting in compliance with local and group requirements
- Participate in management team developing long term strategic and financial plans
- Prepare budget, forecast and business plan in order to facilitate management team for better decision making
- Monitor cost, cash flows and currency exposure
- Improve financial controlling with implementation of internal policies; guidelines, procedures in line with group requirements; implement controls to ensure policies and guidelines are adhered to throughout the organisation
- Ensure sufficient banking facilities in line with group policies and maintain positive relationship with banks
- Facilitate communication on financial issues with group accounts and controls and group treasury and group auditors
To succeed in this role you must have manufacturing background and be flexible to travel from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Possesses strong consulting competence and technical skills in terms of financial analysis, accounting, IFRS, as well as costing
- Excellent English proficiency is a must
- CPA is an asset
- Flexible, collaborative, pro-active, dynamic and can work well under pressure
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- JDE and SAP experience is preferred
This international manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.