Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 02 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Financial Controller job in Bangkok (Bangna) has just arisen at one of the world's prestigious automotive companies. Your main responsibilities are to drive financial performance and provide financial reporting to influence management decision and achieve company's goals.
About the Financial Controller Role:
As the Financial Controller, you will ensure smooth closing by coordinating with share service team and lead annual budget, planning and rolling forecast process for full.
- Prepare various dimension financial reporting focuses on main key drivers of the business and plant
- Business partnering with key stakeholders both internal and external parties
- Drive profitability of the business by closely monitoring target performance against actual performance, lead, negotiates and controls when necessary
- Review Standard costing, CAPREX, OPEX, margin and transfer pricing
- perform feasibilites and provide various business case as well as pre/post evaluations
To succeed in the Financial Controller job, you will need to have solid experience in FP&A and commercial finance from an automotive industry for at least five years with at least one year in supervisory level.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Attention to details
- Strong leadership, dynamic personality and strong business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self motivated with can-do attitude
- Track records in FP&A/Financial Controller in manufacturing
This international manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is expanding quickly to seize the top spot of the league table. It is a great brand to join in its exciting times.
If you got what it takes and are looking for a new challenge, this Financial Controller job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.