Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 25 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes in Thailand and future expansion plan to overseas, this listed company is seeking for a high-calibre CFO to lead the team as part of the job scope.
About the CFO Role:
This is a great opportunity for a CFO to lead the team in this leading commodity trading public company. You will not only lead the finance and accounting operations but also strategic expansion and funding activity of the company.
- Lead overall accounting and finance function covering subsidiaries and associated companies, maintaining the internal control and compliance to the relevant regulations
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all periodically financial reports
- Participate in the management meetings for the review and involve in the decision making process for the strategic business direction
- Formulate the financial plan in order to support the company's growth
- Advise investment strategy, feasibility study, and funding plan
- Perform due diligence and valuation activities for merger and acquisition opportunity
- Control operating and capital expenditure budget
- Present to the Board of Directors and Ex-Com the financial results and investment scheme
- Responsible for the cash and loan management including the working capital management
- Manage foreign exchange currency exposure
- Work closely with the Investor Relation team in providing financial information
- Establish good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with external authorities i.e. the Revenue Department and external auditor
- Perform ad-hoc assignments
As you will be leading the accounting and finance function in the listed company, experiences and knowledge of relevant regulations would be essential to succeed in this role.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 15 years of direct experience in accounting and finance with minimum two years in head of finance position in listed company
- Experience foreign exchange risk managements
- Strong managerial and negotiation skills
- Leadership and people management
- Good English communication skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
The successful CFO will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of being a head of finance in listed company and enjoy working in the challenging scope of work, you can take your career forward with this exciting CFO role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.