Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 19 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An Industry leading business solution company is recruiting a Finance Director in Bangkok to lead the large and complex finance function. In this Finance Director job, you will be providing strategic, operational and financial guidance to ensure the company's financial performance.
About the Finance Director Role:
Reporting directly with the President, you will lead all finance and accounting operations, including directing the professional team to ensure that the company's financial objectives are achieved.
- Manage the overall activities over accounting, collection, credit and contract, billing and invoicing and Financial Planning and Analysis
- Identify financial risks and opportunities within business decision and recommend appropriate solutions and initiatives to optimise business
- Synthesise market elements, variables and assumptions to conceptualise and develop financial planning models to maximise revenue and profitability
- Review and assess financial reports and resolve complex reconciliation variances
- Manage taxation, financial budget, CAPEX and cash flow
- Develop accounting policies and procedures to ensure an efficient, compliance and internal control system
- Develop credit strategies to minimise credit risks by anticipating financial, marketing and competitive scenarios
- Improve work process for accurate and timely collection and minimising long term outstanding debt
- Provides guidance and effectively coach managers to achieve desired results and overall performance, encouraging discussions for realistic achievement plans for short and long term growth
To succeed in this Finance Director role, you must have the ability to lead effectively, ability to work in fast-paced environment and possess a solid experience in leading the finance function in a complex business environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Master's degree in related fields
- At least 15 years of working experience in finance and accounting field with at least five years in managerial role in large organisation
- Good English communication skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Excellent ability to plan ahead and manage complexity and multiple projects under pressure
- Ability to deal with challenging situations
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to challenges within the business
This international business solution firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of managing finance and accounting team and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Finance Director role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.