Finance Project Controller
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 13 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Finance Project Controller job has just become available at one of the most reputable U.S. companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will business partner with various parties to control financial performance of the business unit.
About the Finance Project Controller Role:
In this role, you will have to manage the monthly closing and ensure the correct cost/accrual/WIP booking within the period of receipt/completion.
- Asset Capitalisation – ensure all costs have been properly capitalised/expensed and supporting documents are on file
- Capex and Cost Tracking – perform the regular/monthly cost and capex forecast and analysis to ensure the spending is as per budget
To succeed in the Finance Project Controller job, you will need to have at least three years in controlling function from leading manufacturing firm.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience in External auditor; CPA preferred
- Six to eight years' experience in Finance and Accounting
- Experience in project control, cost controlling and finance analysis
- Detailed oriented & strong analytical skills
- Good English communication skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Knowledge for computer program Excel / Word / Software system SAP
This leading MNC has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you have a successful track record of being a change agent and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Finance Project Controller role.
Apply now for this new opportunity.