Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Global Financial Controller job has just become available at one of the most respected travel and tourism firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the SEA Finance Director, this is a role for a financial controller who is a leader in their field.
About the Financial Controller Role:
Reporting to the SEA Finance Director, you will take lead of Thailand's operation.
- Prepare the budgeting and quarterly forecast and monthly profit and loss estimation including CAPEX and cash flow positions
- Produce monthly operating results and comments on financial performance
- Analyse variances and recommend and participate in implementation of corrective actions
- Provide useful and accurate management information to maximise profitability
- Assume responsibility for monthly and year-end financial reporting and consolidation package
- Ensure overall accounting operations
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Manage loans with banks
- Implement standard operating procedures and ensure compliance
- Manage and coordinate relationship with external parties
Too succeed in this role, you should possess outstanding knowledge in the area of cash management, internal controls, and system implementation.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 10 years experience in a similar capacity, preferably in a travel industry
- CPA with some experience in Big 4 will be advantageous
- Good command in writing and speaking in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Result-oriented, decisive, well-organised, and self-motivated
- Forward strategic thinking with a proactive approach to problem-solving
This international travel firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller job.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.