Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 09 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Financial Controller job with managerial opportuntiy in a leading consumer electrics company based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Financial Controller Role:
A global trading company with the multi-brand products distributing across all regions in the world is now looking for Financial Controller to take the lead of Thailand's operation.This is an opportunity for the successful Financial Controller to lead the finance function and to act as a business partner and support the Managing Director in strategic decision making.
- Finance and accounting team development and build the team engagement
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organisational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures
- Able to analysis business, has short-term/long term view on business
- Be a business partner to sales and marketing team
- Ensure of over all accounting operations
- Prepare the Budgeting and quarterly forecast and monthly PL estimation
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions and contract negotiations
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
To succeed in this role, you must possess fifteen years of experience in accounting and finance area and have ability to lead a team effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; Master's degree in Finance/Accounting will be a plus
- CPA would be advantage
- Minimum fifteen years' of accounting or/and business finance experiences
- Minimum five years' as Controller or Assistant Controller
- Good command in English
- Excellent in figures/number and fair level of computer skills
- Experience in using ERP
- Have a good commercial knowledge and business mind-set, like to work with front-line
- Able to partner with commercial team
- Efficiency of business process improvement background
- Highly energetic, passionate for business improvement and dynamic
- Familiar in dealing with retail business expense control, C/N and commercial returns
Headquartered in Europe with the expansion of business around the globe and gradual growth in Thailand, the company is providing innovative products and is one of the biggest group in its industry. They provide great career advancement and international exposure.
If you have a successful track record of leading the finance function and enjoy working in a business partnering role, you can take your career forward with this exciting Financial Controller role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.