Head of Accounts Receivable
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Head of Accounts Receivable job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world’s leading telecommunication companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a country-wide remit.
About the Head of Accounts Receivable Role:
You will be responsible for overall revenue accounting, collection accounting, reconciliation and regulatory compliance. You will lead the team to achieve high level of performance and drive efficiency and automation projects for the AR division.
- Ensure that revenue accounting is done in compliance of the accounting standards and agreed accounting policies
- Coordinate with relevant functions in order to ensure timely and accurate accounting for revenue, COGS and regulatory compliance
- Lead collections reconciliation team, through monitoring, providing technical advice wherever required to ensure accuracy and up-to-date recording and reconciliation of money collected at all the collection centres
- Coordinate with regulators, auditors and all relevant stakeholders for the AR unit to ensure due compliance
- Ensure monthly reporting for AR unit is completed on time without any errors/omissions
- Review and update complex data on accounting ERP system, in order to ensure that operation of accounting run smoothly and effectively
- Identify and respond appropriately to various accounting problems, in order to ensure that current issues are efficiently dealt with to support operational excellence
- Continuously update oneself with changes in accounting trend, which affect tools, processes, systems and frameworks relevant to the role, in order to maintain knowledge levels required to perform complicated tasks
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
The successful Head of Accounts Receivable should have strong revenue accounting and credit management experiences with minimum three years of experience in management level.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Finance and/or Accounting with minimum five years work experience
- Strong knowledge in accounting standards
- Working experiences in finance & accounting team during transformation would be a plus
- CPA is a plus
- Has strong logical skills, quick learner and results-oriented
- Strong investigative, analytic and problem-solving skills with ability to provide recommendations to management
- Self-initiative and able to work independently and as a team
- Good skills in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken/written English
- Able to work long hour/during weekend if necessary to meet group deadlines
- Prior experience in telecommunication industry is preferable
You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record in accounting field and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Accounts Receivable role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.