Compliance Management and Legal Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 31 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A first class automotive company is looking for a Compliance Management and Legal Manager to join its next phase of growth.
About the Compliance Management and Legal Manager Role:
You will be responsible for legal and compliance activities of manufacturing and distributing entities in the group.
- Evaluating compliance and legal risks in both the international and the local contexts
- Planning and implementing compliance and legal measures to cope with regulatory requirements and business challenges
- Counselling board of management, business units and departments on compliance and legal matters
- Monitoring and reporting implementation of compliance and legal measures for review by local board of management and head quarter office
- Overseeing litigation cases in cooperation with external law firms
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Administrating internal control assessment system
- Rich experience in either one FCPA, UKBA, SOX, COSO, EU antitrust or data protection is preferable
A talented and experienced compliance and legal candidate is required for this significant role.
- Master's of Law (LL.M.)
- Thai language is a must
- Barrister at law
- Proactive, customer and business-oriented and service-minded
- High English proficiency is mandatory
This well-known automotive company is the clear number one in its luxurious markets. You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Compliance Management and Legal Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.