Senior Internal Controls Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 22 January 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Senior Internal Controls Manager job in a reputable FMCG organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Senior Internal Controls Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside directors.
- Drive the control standard agenda in the firm by developing the roadmap and leading its implementation
- Partnering with the GM, CFO and function heads to ensure control standard compliant and efficient processes while building proportional ownership
- Drive the risk assessment and monitoring processes to the highest standards by facilitating enterprise-wide risk assessment workshops, leading internal reviews and directing the key controls self-testing
- Deliver the control standards roadmap by developing and executing the plan for the firm; ensure alignment with the GM and the management team
- Business partner to the function heads by providing sound advice on managing risks and developing processes to achieve business objectives; leverage on best practices from other markets to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Provide direction on the conduct of process reviews and risk assessments so that process and control owners take ownership to identify and document relevant risk & design control activities properly; control design includes policies and role assignments/segregation of duties
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of internal control.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting & Auditing and MBA in related field from reputable university
- Ten to fifteen years work experience in finance at least 50% of which covers COSO/ SOX implementation and testing, process improvement and audits
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and accounting software (SAP is a plus)
- Big 4 audit firms or manufacturing experience is a plus
This leading FMCG organisation has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are a progressive Senior Internal Controls Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.