Salary Performance Bonus + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jutharath Vorakijroongroj
Job Ref 1798630/001
Date posted 27 April 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2022-04-27 2022-06-26 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive M&A Manager job (X1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG and manufacturing firms based in Thailand. In this job, you will be a part of M&A team in driving business to the next phase of growth.
About the M&A Manager Role:
Reporting to M&A director, you will be responsible for defining, evaluating and executing the deals. As the M&A Manager, you will be in charge of going through the entire deal process and working as the project-based in development company's portfolio
The competitive package for this role include base salary + performance bonus + provident fund
- Work collaboratively with business units and associated companies on strategic plan formulation and monitor the strategy execution
- Analyse relevant external factors including competitor, economic, trends and associated factors that may influence the company’s competitive position in key markets
- Drive the annual strategic planning process, covering operating companies and supporting functions
- Develop project feasibility studies, financial models, and recommendations for presentation to BOD and key stakeholders
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative analyses to support the decision making
- Develop and create PowerPoint presentations based on analyses to BOD meeting
- Identify, source and screen potential business opportunities to ensure the alignments with corporate strategy
- Responsible for pre-deal valuation and post-deal suggestions
- Assist in M&A process, due diligence and post-merger integration
- Deliver ad-hoc reports and special project analysis upon request
To success in this M&A Manager position, you must have proven track record in M&A execution, and working as project based experience. You must possess a business acumen and good analytical skill.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, or related field
- Thai nationality
- Minimum eight years' working experience in related area
- Experience in professional service company would be a plus
- Proven track record in M&A deal and business development projects
- Good English communication both Spoken and Written
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High commitment and ownership to own deliverable
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record of business development/ M&A deals and enjoy working in a team environment with cross functional business units, you can take your career forward with this exciting M&A Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 June 2022A continued expanding international FMCG/trading business is looking for a talented Business Planning Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a crucial role. In this job, you will a part of finance team and be responsible for relevant financial analysis and being a finance business partners with related functions.
Salary: THB70000 - THB170000 per month + Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 02 May 2022An exciting Finance & Accounting Manager / Assistant Finance & Accounting Manager (x 2 vacancy) job has just become available at a profitable medium size international trading company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a Accounting Manager who is good in their field.
Salary: THB80000 - THB115000 per month + Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 02 May 2022An exciting Billing & Collection Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a AR candidate who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Car allowance + Performance bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this industry leader within the food production world is recruiting a Corporate Strategy Manager (x1 vacancy) to join their strategy team in Bangkok.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022An exciting Business Planning Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG company based in Bangkok. You will be working closely with the commercial team to drive the business performance.