Costing and Budget Analysis
Salary THB50000 - THB70000 per month + Allowances, Health Insurance, Provident fund
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanthalada Tithikun
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 automotive Chonburi TH THB 50000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Costing and Budget Analysis job (x1 vacancy) in Chonburi has just arisen at one of the world’s leading automotive parts manufacturer. Your main responsibility is to to support leading budget and cost analysis in this international corporate.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will lead all costing and budget analysis activities. As the Costing and Budget analysis, you will be in charge of working on leading the budgets with the department heads and review standard cost comparing to actual.
The salary range for this role is THB 50k - 70K per month + group medical insurance + performance bonus + travel allowances.
- Lead and advise of budget to department head
- Responsible for the standard cost comparison, with actual cost and analyse the variance, and variable factors, related improve standard cost in line with actual cost incurred in current situation
- Monitor and supervise fixed assets, including calculations, depreciation, verify the integrity, and the existence of assets
- Make inventory reconciliation between inventories as reported, the physical goods, review the causes of the differences and update the items to ensure the inventory is correct
- Check and control the inventories of each warehouse
- Check the accuracy of accounting for goods receipt, including cost calculation, the cost allocation to each product, this is in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards
- Join the inventory observation every month
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of costing processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Five years solid experience in general accounting and costing
- Knowledge of taxation, local accounting standards and international accounting standards
- Able to communicate in English
- Good people skills
- Knowledge of control, management, and inventory management
- BOI knowledge
This leading automotive parts manufacturer has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Costing and Budget Analysis with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551