Assistant FP/A Manager
Salary THB70000 - THB95000 per month + Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 accountancy Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 70000 95000 95000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding FMCG is looking for a talented Assistant FP/A Manager (x 1 vacancy) in Bangkok. In this job, you will be responsible for all finance -related functions.
About the Assistant FP/A Manager role:
Reporting directly to the FP/A Manager, you will lead all financial analysis activities and be involved in driving the business.
The salary range for this role is THB70k - 95k per month + Bonuses
- Assist in the preparation of Mid-year and Budget Review for Greater Indochina Hub
- Prepare Budget Financial Analysis including Category & Brand P&L, Sales Growth Analysis, Price Analysis, Trade Spending Analysis, Margin Analysis, Non-Variable Overhead Analysis
- Explore opportunities to leverage budget & planning effective procedures and simplify process
- Coordinate with Finance Controller, Finance Team of CP Myanmar and CBS Mumbai to plan the following statements with comprehensive analysis
- Coordinate with CS&L for Inventory Projection
- Lead Budget Exhibits including Margin Rollforward, Gross Profit Rollforward, Pricing, New Product, Pricing Program etc.
- On Monthly Basis, Lead FY P&L Projection of CP MM
- Complete MRE rolling balance sheet, working capital, inventory projection
- Submit P&L and Balance Sheet to BPC System on time
- Update Quarterly P&L Tax Segment
- Conduct Financial Analysis including Category & Brand Profitability Analysis, Sales Growth Analysis, Price Analysis, Consumer & Customer Trade Spending Analysis, Margin Analysis, Non-Variable Overhead Analysis. Cover all countries in Greater Indochina Hub
- Work closely with Commercial Team and Marketing counterparts, in order to provide them with key financial information/business analysis and support them on financial calculations relating to New Product launches, Pricing or Promotion, Hypothetical P&Ls and Strategic Plans preparations
- Provide analysis and financial information to support Management and Commercial Team, in the monthly Management and Commercial meetings in order to make right decision on business growth strategy and execution
- Conduct Feasibility Study of New Product, Enhancement for Margin Improvement.
- Monitor and Control Advertising funds and Premium spending related accrual accounts of actual spending vs. budget.
The successful FP/A Manager will be focused, analytical and driven.
- Minimum three years' work experienced in FP&A, Budget Planning, Planning analysis, Commercial Finance or related field
- Good command of English (Global company)
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or related degree
The successful Assistant FP/A Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive Financial Analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551