Senior Finance Analyst
Salary THB90000 - THB100000 per month + 2 months bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 90000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Finance Analyst job (x 1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing firm based in Bangkok. Reporting, to the Finance Manager, this is a role for a financial analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Finance Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, you will lead all financial analysis activities. You will be in charge of reporting meaningful data, forecasting and budgeting.
The salary range for this role is THB80k - 100k per month + 2 months bonus
- Analyse operational and financial date, investigate variances, identify business drivers and evaluate their impact on planed objectives
- Prepare meaningful variance analysis commentary for management
- Assist with monthly/quarterly and annual budgeting/forecasting as well as month/quarterly business review
- Pro-actively provide financial tracking on fixed cost spending, investment spending and/or another business tracking reports
- Coordinate the annual planning and quarterly planning process including the consolidation of information from various departments
- Gain a deep understanding of the Company Financial System (SAP/BW/BPC), including creating and modifying reports
- Increase productivity by developing financial template, coordinating information requirements and simplifying the planning process
- Recommends actions by analysing and interpreting date and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials
The successful Finance Analyst will be analytical, well-organised and driven.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or business related field
- Proven three to five years’ experience in financial or business analysis
- Proficiency of MS office software
- Service orientated with customer focus, stress resistant, innovative and able to resolve issues in an efficient and logical manner
- Resourceful in problems-solving and well-organised
- Strong communication, cooperation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Proficient in Thai and English due to nature of the business
- This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
This leading firm needs no introduction and is widely regarded as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are a progressive Finance Analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a global company that is constantly expanding.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551