Salary Health Insurance + 3 Months Variable Bonus
Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 19 April 20192019-04-19 2019-06-18 accountancy Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading international hemical business is seeking a Business Controller in Bangpu to support a complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Business Controller Role:
Reporting to the Senior Business Manager, you will lead all controlling activities. As the Business Controller, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
- Drives the collection, validation and reporting of KPIs to relevant parties (e.g. RBU controlling), ensure acceptance, alignment and timely submission of the required reports. Constantly monitor, improve and automate the data collection and retention processes in order to achieve timeliness and accuracy
- Fosters the role of controlling as a business partner for LBM and entire organisation by carrying out relevant profitability analyses and cost reviews to constantly improve the business results to ensure that KPIs are met and gaps are addressed swiftly to be closed by detailed action plans
- Prepares valid forecast and operational planning data as scheduled; aligns budget data with cluster management(s), platform(s) and A-EBA/C
- Acts as single point of contact and manages the annual operational planning process with coordinating, challenging and guiding the entire organisation
- Leads the data collection, update and reporting for the SBU strategies in both countries; Acts as strategic controller and interface for data related to Thailand and Myanmar
- Coordinates the commercial strategy with the business teams based on the knowledge of key business drivers based on a deep understanding of the economic situation and market drivers
- Ensures correct product costing for local production to support LBM, Business Managers and Production Managers in both countries to support valid and sustainable business decisions
- Ensures correct cost allocation of direct/indirect cost, local and sub region/region cost and challenge/change misallocations; pro-actively approach the local platform teams to obtain information about cost deviations to ensure reliable cost data
- Coordinates and drives AR management proactively in order to stay within budget and informs LBM and business managers in case of significant deviations together with suggestions about action items
- Oversees tight AR control together with business managers and local credit management and follows up with sales and local/regional credit management team
- Set up and track the CAPEX spending on a monthly basis broken down by projects; Ensure accuracy of the reported data in MARIS
To succeed in the Business Controller job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in Accounting/Business or ACCA
- Minimum 8-10 years in controlling and finance function; previous work with outsourced/shared service centre is preferred
- Financial accounting, Business Controlling skills are a must
- Good Command in English
The company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused Business Controller seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Business Controller is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551