Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 utilities Bangkok TH THB 80000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A rapidly growing energy company is seeking a high-calibre Investment Analyst to support intensive amount of simultaneous projects and ongoing development. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
About the Investment Analyst Role:
Working alongside one of the leaders in the renewable energy space in Thailand and South East Asia, you will gain valuable experience in an exciting segment of a high-growth industry. In your role, you will help structure, execute and manage corporate finance, M&A (domestic and international) and project finance transactions. You will work collaboratively with various groups in the company and gain experience in areas such as modelling, equity, term debt, mezzanine, financial planning & analysis, as well as structuring and management reporting. By working across functions including with our project finance team, you will have the opportunity to develop excellent business and analytic skills and support senior-level decision-making.
- Create and analyse financial models for portfolios renewable energy projects
- Interact with lenders/investors and provide timely responses to due diligence inquiries
- Manage existing and prospective project finance funds, including performance management and investor reporting
- Analyse and report project profitability and return on investment
- Perform ad-hoc corporate financial analysis and reporting for senior management
- Collaborate with colleagues in various functional areas of the company to meet operational requirements of transactions
The successful candidate will demonstrate proven thorough financial and commercial knowledge to manage deliverable. You will need to have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields of business field of study. You will also need to have minimum three years' project or corporate finance experience at an investment bank or private equity firm (experience in renewable energy or infrastructure a plus).
- Strong work ethic and ability to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced work environment
- Detail-oriented and organised with superior analytic abilities
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively to solve complex business and financial problems
- In-depth understanding of finance/valuation concepts and financial statements
- Extensive financial modelling experience
- Superior knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This is much more than a energy company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of corporate finance and enjoy working in a fast pace environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Investment Analyst role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551