Finance Support Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-24 accountancy Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 70000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A rapidly expanding FMCG company has a job vacancy for a talented Finance Support Manager in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will responsible for finance-related functions.
About the Finance Support Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Finance Support Manager will play a key role in the finance team continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- To ensure that pre - post promotion evaluation are prepared within the deadline
- To ensure that all accounting transactions are in compliance with SCOA rule and IFRS rule
- To review and ensure that all expenses are capture in the accounting system and that necessary accrued and/or adjustment is provided for GL record
- To assist in preparation of Monthly Rolling Forecast (MRF)
- To keep management inform about A&P or TTS extra spending, unusual transaction, and erroneous bookkeeping which may materially affect the category's P&L and performance forecasting
- To assist in ad-hoc requirement, which may include but not limited to, products cost analysis, pricing analysis, competitor analysis, and expenses analysis
- To prepare price structure to control the price value chain in the market
- To prepare all data (required to input by management account) and send to the site co team to input in the master data in SAP
- To prepare range management report by SKU by category by country
- To prepare Launch/Relaunch proposal for NPD
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to analyse financial data and keen understanding of accounting record.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance field
- Four to six years' working experience
- Have a background in analysis field or audit background is a preference
- Familiar with SAP or similar system such as Oracle
- Have a good interpersonal skill
- Good command in English both writing and speaking
This leading FMCG firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive finance person with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551