Finance Business Partner
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-15 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly expanding e-commerce company is looking for a talented Finance Business Partner in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all finance-related functions.
About the Finance Business Partner Role:
Reporting to the CFO, you will lead all finance activities. Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Finance Business Partner will play a key role in the team's continued development and success.
- Partner and advise business unit (BU) management in driving business and financial performance
- Develop and maintain the P&L budget and forecast for at least one BU
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, forecasts and actuals
- Partner finance controllership team on P&L and B/S management
- Track and control the budgets for CAPEX and overhead expenses for the BU
- Partner BU management on specific BU projects (e.g. rate cards, process improvement, system design)
- Any other ad-hoc function assigned by the management
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of e-commerce.
- Bachelor’s degree (knowledge of Accounting is a plus)
- At least four years' financial/business analysis working experience
- Willing to be hands-on and advanced proficiency in Excel is a must
- System-savvy (preferably knowledge of SQL, Visual Basic, C++, Python)
- Exceptional analytical and numerical skills
- Experience in working with large data sets (preferably knowledge of one or more of the following: Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fluency in English
This award-winning retail multinational company has consistently enjoyed rapid growth and profits. It also promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused finance professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Finance Business Partner job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.