Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-10 trade-and-services 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Financial Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global trading firms based in Bangkok (Bangna).
About the Financial Analyst Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Finance, you will be responsible for analysing financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data in order to recommend actions.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Improve financial status by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management
- Recommend action by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Maintain day-to-day financial control and ensure all finances are properly administered and monitored with a high level of accuracy and in compliance
- Apply accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial statements
- Manage collaboration and partnerships with other functions and teams, ensuring that excellent compliance and ethical practices are embedded throughout the organisation
To succeed in this Financial Analyst role, you should have prior experience in financial analysis with strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Minimum five years' experience in financial analysis
- Familiarity with SAP system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Good command of English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and data gathering skills
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- IFRS accounting knowledge is an advantage
This company is much more than trading and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Analyst job.
Apply for this role today.