Financial Planning and Control Officer
Salary THB70000 - THB100000 per month
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-08 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Financial Planning and Control Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected global retail firms based in Bangkok.
About the Financial Planning and Control Officer Role:
You will be responsible for planning, budgeting, forecasting and credit control. This position includes partnering with sales, marketing and customer service departments as well.
- Gathering and review sales and order forecast from sales team
- Sales update report preparing and distribute
- Tracking net sales/shipments/order performance and variance analysis
- Tracking AUR performance
- Review and monitoring sale incentive
- Co-ordinate for sale and expenses forecast
- Weekly aging report to sales team for subsequent payment collection
- DSO Forecast
- Provision for bad debt
- Prepare and review bill placement to customers if required
- Customer credit control centre
- Customer credit, overdue outstanding review and follow up on regular basis
- Customer database maintenance
- Audit coordination
- Filing and achieving
- Ad hoc
The successful candidate for this Financial Planning and Control Officer role should have at least three years' planning and controlling experience and an ability to multi-task and prioritise work in a new set-up and dynamic organisation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or in Management
- Three to five years' experience
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Adaptable and proactive, with a positive hands-on attitude
- Expert in using Ms Office, Excel, SAP and Hyperion
- Can communicate fairly in English
This company is much more than retail and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Planning and Control Officer job.
Apply today for this role.