Senior Finance Analyst
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 accountancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading international manufacturing firm is seeking a high-calibre Senior Finance Analyst in Bangkok to support the company's financial analysis and planning.
About the Senior Finance Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, you will lead all financial analysis process in the company. As the Senior Finance Analyst, you will be in charge of working on the financial data to make meaningful analysis to drive the company's business.
- Analyse operational and financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers, and evaluate their impact on planed objectives
- Prepare meaningful variance analysis commentary for management
- Assist with monthly/quarterly and annual budgeting/forecasting as well as month/quarterly business review
- Proactively provide financial tracking on fixed cost spending, investment spending and/or another business tracking reports
- Coordinate the annual planning and quarterly planning process including the consolidation of information from various departments
- Gain a deep understanding of the Company Financial System (SAP/BW/BPC), including creating and modifying reports
- Increase productivity by developing financial template, coordinating information requirements and simplifying the planning process
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials
To succeed in this Senior Finance Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with teams across the the company.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in finance, accounting or business related field
- Proven three to five years’ experience in financial or business analysis
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Service-oriented with a strong customer focus, stress resistant, innovative and able to resolve issues in an efficient and logical manner
- Resourceful in problem solving and organised
- Strong communication, cooperation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Proficient in Thai and English
The successful Senior Finance Analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field. This well-recognised brand offers great working environment and benefits.
If you are a progressive financial analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.