Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-03 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for a talented FP&A Manager in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for finance-related functions.
About the FP&A Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity to redevelop the financial processes. You will prepare and provide effective and accurate analysis of monthly financial & KPIs performance of Thailand market to the management team.
• Control spending of business unit, trade marketing and other department within budget
• Be finance partner with business unit and trade marketing to provide necessary finance support
• Lead budget and forecasting activities
• Manage the monthly/quarterly forecasting and conduct analysis of variances to plan and forecast
• Management planning to support managerial decisions, standard costing and transfer pricing
The successful candidate must have the ability to work on their own initiative with experience working with commercial team in FMCG.
• Graduated with degrees in Accounting, Finance or related fields
• Minimum five years' solid working experience (financial or management accounting, costing, reporting, forecasting and etc.)
• Strong analytical skills; work well with figures; attention to details; strong in Microsoft Excel
• Good command of written and spoken English; good presentation skills
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a person with a can-do attitude, this FP&A Manager role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.