Financial Planning Analyst
Location Chiang Mai ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-02 hospitality-and-catering 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding international health service provider is seeking a bright ambitious and independent Financial Planning Analyst to support the next phase of expansion.
About the Financial Planning Analyst Role:
Be responsible for all activities pertaining to financial planning and reporting. Support managerial decisions through the preparation of management reports and financial analyses. Monitoring and supporting for business planning development, pricing model, new service launch as well as pre and post analysis for the service portfolio analysis.
- Manage and control the submission of management and financial reports within the set deadlines, ensuring their accuracy
- Prepare budget for financial plan and strategic management planning
- Conduct detailed analysis of operating results, report on any variance or deviation from the set budget and prepare new forecasts include apprising management of significant opportunities and risks to the business on a timely basis
- Evaluate the financial viability of proposed new services, Opex spending, or other significant financial commitment aimed at growing volumes and improving the profitability
- Establish sales forecast, both short term and long term
- Cover corporate finance and investor relation scope of work after IPO process
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Minimum five years' related financial analysis experience
- Strong analytic skills required
- English proficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to be business partner
- Excellent skills in Excel
This fast growing international health treatment group is one of the leaders in its field globally and first in Asia.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Financial Planning Analyst role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.