Finance Support Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 14 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading FMCG firm is recruiting a Finance Support Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this Finance Support Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Finance Support Manager Role:
Reporting to the Director of Finance Manager, you will lead all financial analysis activities and support commercial team regarding financial performance. As the Finance Support Manager, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
- To ensure that Pre - Post promotion evaluation are prepared within the deadline
- To ensure that all accounting transactions are in compliance with SCOA rule and IFRS rule
- To review and ensure that all expenses are capture in the accounting system and that necessary accrued and/or adjustment is provided for GL record
- To assist in preparation of Monthly Rolling Forecast (MRF)
- To keep management informed about A&P or TTS extra spending, unusual transaction, and erroneous bookkeeping which may materially affect the category's P&L and performance forecasting
- To assist in ad-hoc requirement, which may include but not limit to, products cost analysis, pricing analysis, competitor analysis, and expenses analysis
- To prepare price structure to control the price value chain in the market
- To prepare all data (required to input by management account) and send to the site co team to input in the master data in SAP
- To prepare range management report by SKU by category by country
- To prepare Launch/Relaunch proposal for NPD
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of commercial business and financial analysis.
- Master’s degree in Accounting and Finance field
- Four to six years' working experience
- Having a background in analysis field or audit background is preferred
- Familiar with SAP or similar system such as Oracle
- Have a good interpersonal skill
- Good command in English both writing and speaking to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
This leading FMCG firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Finance Support Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.