Investor Relations Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 04 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding renewable energy company is looking for an Investor Relations Manager to be based in Bangkok and to take on this newly created role. In this job, you will lead and act as a main contact person and provide company profiles, nature of business, opportunities and various aspects to clarify the understanding of investors.
About the Investor Relations Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will work closely with the top management team and across function to understand the business, it's growth and risk. You will also have to provide qualitative and quantitative information to both current and new investors.
- Support CFO and CEO to conduct short and long term IR strategy
- Responsible for preparing, analysing, and communicating financial and business performance to investors
- Participate company roadshow and coordinate with SEC and SET to updates new rules and regulations
- Building trust and maintaining strong relationships with the investment community from the stock exchange, regulators, financial institutions, and investors
- Ensure proper disclosure of company’s information in a timely manner
- Lead other IR activities and coordinating with relevant parties
To succeed in the Investor Relations Manager job, you will need to have at least five years' experience in research analysis and investor relations, including corporate communications and / or working in a public company limited and financial analysis or other related fields.
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the job
- Masters degree in Business, Finance or Business Management or other related fields
- Experience in Investor Relation from listed company
- Excellent command of written and spoken English to communicate effectively with the stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language, such as the top management team and across function
- A positive outgoing attitude
- Able to build trust and maintain strong relationships with investors
- Forward-looking, good initiative, strong analytical skills and achievement-oriented
- Pleasant personality, energetic and a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This listed firm is expanding fast and the industry is in the growing state. With great management team who has strategic vision and mission to drive its business to the next level, this is a great chance for you to join in its challenging state.
If you are driven, determined with a can-do attitude and would like to represent the organisation, this exciting Investor Relations Manager is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.