Management Reporting Analyst
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 17 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international oil and gas business is seeking a high-calibre Management Reporting Analyst in Bangkok (CBD) to support its next phase of growth.
About the Management Reporting Analyst Role:
You will be a part of the finance team providing the management reporting in order to facilitate the management team for better decision making as well as business plans development.
- Responsible for supporting management information consolidation for South East Asia business units where required
- Responsible for supporting month end process including analysing inter-company movements, costs, provisions, accruals and prepayments
- Assist in preparing journal schedules and processing journals for posting into SAP
- Responsible for assisting in Profit and Loss forecasting of Thailand business entities where required with Senior Accountant
- Co-support for management information and reporting consolidation to country and group where required
- Support cost analysis and drive budgetary compliance
- Assist in preparation of month and quarterly period and drive improvement in commentary process with local teams
- Prepare the SEA monthly management reporting dashboard and pack
- Support the development of management information improvement initiatives
- Assist in preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for Thailand/Singapore/UK entities
A talented Management Reporting Analyst is required for this newly established role.
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of four to six years' experience in management reporting and analysis
- Results-oriented and able to work under pressure with strong time management skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Pro-active, self-motivated and desire to acquire knowledge
This company is much more than oil and gas and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Management Reporting Analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this great opportunity.