Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 26 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international retail business is seeking a high-calibre Business Analyst in Bangkok to support a large and complex business unit.
About the Business Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will partner with the sales operation team and prepare analysis to support business activities.
- Forecasting, budgeting and profit planning to be undertaken effectively and efficiently on a timely basis to meet business requirements
- Establish performance reporting and management information
- Provide insightful analysis on financial performance through gaining understanding on process and business
- Drive ROI through financial analysis
- Work proactively with key business partners to identify opportunities and to drive transformational business growth initiatives
- Manage routine month-end closing including commercial income management
- Monitor and control operating expenses and capital expenditure
- Help co-ordinate the annual strategic planning process as required
To succeed in this role, you will need to promote strong teamwork within unit, cross-functional teamwork to drive business growth and process efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or business related
- Experience in FMCG, retail or multinational company would be a plus
- Minimum five years of experience in financial/business analysis
- Strong initiative, analytical skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and work within a multi-discipline team
- Good computer skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to manage complex planning and reporting process and able to work independently
This company is much more than retail and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Business Analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this great opportunity.