Senior Financial Analyst
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 13 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A Senior Financial Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global services firms based in Bangkok.
About the Senior Financial Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will partner with the sales operation team and prepare analysis to support commercial finance activities.
Business Performance Reporting & Analysis
- Report KPI's on key business drivers to monitor performance and where required identify new key business drivers to monitor performance
- Prepare FP&A quarterly forecast and annual budgeting process to ensure the achievement of established objectives and key milestones
Forecast and Budgeting Cycles
- Involve in forecast & budget cycles
- Consolidate Malaysia and Singapore forecast and budget into hyperion financial management system (BRACS)
- Assist in preparation of budget presentation
Reporting Systems & Other
- Deliver the reporting requirements as required by the business
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the FP&A team
- Develop innovative ways to present information to key stakeholders to facilitate the effective transfer of information
- Implement reporting process improvement initiatives
- Decision on implementation of financial reporting tools and streamlining reporting to best meet business and Brambles reporting requirements
- Recommend growth targets to the business
To succeed in this role, you will need to prepare monthly results & financial reporting including commentary and insights on the results or trends.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Professional accounting qualifications recognised by a professional body
- At least five years’ experience in a similar role within a large organisation
- Experience presenting information and recommendation to management teams
- Advanced MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Prioritisation and planning skills
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Proactive, self-motivator
- Results & deadline-orientated
- Work well autonomously & as part of a team
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and its expertise has made them the leader in their field. With a long year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Senior Financial Analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.