Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 07 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Junior Controller job has just become available at one of the most respected global automotive firms based in Bangkok. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a role for junior Financial Analyst who would like to advance in their career.
About the Junior Controller Role:
In this business critical role, you will prepare financial reporting to high-light KPIs of the business and provide detailed analysis for management for financial decision making.
- Prepare sales report and variance analysis
- Controlling A&P, rebate and reconciliations with actual spending and GL
- Consolidate financial performance across the BUs
- Assist Finance Manager in gathering annual budget
- Perform rolling financial forecast on timely basis
- Assist and support month ended closing and business partnering across the functions
To succeed in the Junior Controller job, you will need to have at least three years of experience in financial analysis or management reporting from leading MNC.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics; Master's degree will be an advantage
- External auditor background will be a plus
- Strong business acumen
- Fluents in English
- Team player yet can work independently
This international automotive firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the main player in the market. With great clients and known for their innovativeness, premium qualities and uniqueness, they've won many awards. This is a great brand to join during their expansion time.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.