Assistant Accounting Manager
Salary THB60000 - THB80000 per annum + Allowances, Health Insurance, Provident fund
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanthalada Tithikun
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 aerospace Chonburi TH THB 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading Assistant Accounting Manager is recruiting an Assistant Accounting Manager (x1 vacancy) in Chonburi to join their team. In this Assistant Accounting Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth
About the Assistant Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to the Manager of Finance and Accounting, you will lead all accounts G/L activities. As the Assistant Accounting Manager, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
The salary range for this role is THB 60K - 80K per month + medical coverage + performance bonus + travel allowances
- Responsible for managing day to day G/L operations
- Analyse financial information and prepare financial package and management reports
- Maintains accounting controls and ensure that all financial results are comply with company policy
- Manage all account reconciliations and resolve accounting discrepancies
- Review accounting transaction records; payment vouchers, receipt vouchers, journal vouchers to ensure to IFRS and local statutory reporting requirements
- Ensure month-end and year-end closing process are accuracy and within timeline
- Responsible for costing and inventory, ensure inventory and fixed assets physical count and deferred revenue audit are on schedule with company policy
- Work closely with manager and prepare monthly, yearly and/or as required financial reports
- Handle corporate tax concerns
- Coordinate with external auditors and The Revenue Department
- Managing the team to meet all requirements within deadlines
To succeed in the Assistant Accounting Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- EIght years' experience in accounting and costing field with two years' experience in managing team
- Experience in international manufacturing environments
- Good knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
- Knowledge of costing system
- Knowledge of BOI privilege and tax regulations
- CPD license
- Good communication in English
This company is much more than manufacturing and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused Accountant seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Assistant Accounting Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551